Управление HA доступно через веб-интерефейс, сопутствующее приложение для смартфона с операционной системой Android или iOS, или же с помощью голосовых команд через виртуального ассистента Google Assistant или Amazon Alexa.
After the Home Assistant software application is installed as a computer appliance, it will act as a central control system for home automation, commonly referred to as a smart home hub, that has the purpose of controlling IoT connectivity technologies devices, software, applications and services are supported by modular integration components, which include native integration components for wireless communication protocols such as Bluetooth, Zigbee, and Z-Wave (used to create local Personal Area Networks with small low-power digital radios), as well as having support for controlling both open and proprietary ecosystems if they provide public access via example an Open API or MQTT for third-party integrations over Local Area Network or the internet.
- No Privacy Compromise Home Automation
- Home Assistant lets you automate your smart home without giving up privacy
- Secure home automation, without clouds or dedicated hubs
- Now You Can Hide Your Smart Home on the Darknet
- Alex Kretzschmar - Mar 31, 2021 11:30 am UTC How to achieve smart home nirvana (or, home automation without subscription). Ars Technica. Проверено 2022-05-13 г.
- Home Assistant makes your smart devices work together the way you imagined
- Valens, Clemens Home Automation Made Easy: Combine Home Assistant, ESPHome and MySensors. Elektor Magazine. Проверено 2022-05-13 г.